Home maintenance and modification services may support individual to stay in their own home by making their home safer and more secure. Services may include changing light bulbs, installing an emergency alarm or doing repairs.
Home maintenance services can include:
- minor repairs such as replacing tap washers
- major repairs such as carpentry, painting and roof repairs
- Garden maintenance such as lawn mowing
- Tree hedging
- carpet cleaning
- pressure cleaning
- curtain cleaning
- gutter cleaning
Home modification services can include installing:
- grab and shower rails
- easy-to-use tap sets
- hand rails
- ramps and other mobility aids
- emergency alarms and other safety aids
- Other minor renovations.
At Alliedhealth Cleaning Services we have licenced builders/carpenters/electricians on hand when required.
Based on quotes and it’s all payed 100% by NDIS.
Almost immediately when required.