Rejuvenate your home or office with professional spring-cleaning services from the experienced team at AlliedHealth Cleaning Services. Whether you’re planning a special event or just looking to get rid of Winter cobwebs, we can help you out.
What to expect when your spring-clean is booked to clean:
- Bench tops and tile area
- Sink, basin and taps
- Stove top
- Cupboard and drawer fronts
- Microwave inside and outside
Bathroom and toilets
- Toilet(s), cleaned and sanitised
- Tiles areas and vanity units
- Sink basin and taps, bath(s) and taps
- Shower area including shower head, taps & screens
Through the property
- Vacuum floors
- Wash hard floor
- Skirting & window sill dusted
- Picture, furniture, ornaments & lamp shades dusted
- Accessible light fittings, light switches & power points
- Internal doors, door handles & frames
- Accessible exhaust fans & air con vents
- Laundry area including sink(s), tap(s) & basin(s)
- Mirrors cleaned
- Internal cobwebs removed
- Bins emptied
- Front entry swept
Duties you should not expect our cleaners to perform.
- Indoor and outdoor window washing - You’ll want to hire a specialised cleaning service to come in and handle this sort of job. Do not expect our cleaners to climb on anything higher than a step stool. She may be willing to take on a seasonal deep cleaning job, but you would be expected to pay an additional fee if so.
- Child care - If you need someone to take care of your children in addition to general house cleaning, you will want to look for a nanny who also takes on light housekeeping duties.
- Cleaning up human waste - Exposure to human waste can be dangerous, so you should call in a waste removal service for that sort of job.
- Lifting heavy objects or move furniture - As a general rule, our cleaners will not move anything heavier than a 15kg object. This is a safety issue and you should look for someone specialised to help you do jobs which require that type of physical strength.